Maximum N-Pact (29-0-0, 33% due to the Gamma Amino Butyric Acid [GABA]) is an enhanced triazone nitrogen that provides a stable source of foliar nitrogen for increased uptake, translocation and assimilation of nitrogen, reduced volatility, and excellent crop safety with increased stress tolerance. Maximum N-Pact consists of 16.08% urea nitrogen and 7.92% other water soluble nitrogen (urea-triazone solution).
- Excellent source of foliar nitrogen
- More efficient uptake vs. other nitrogen sources
- Increased drought and salinity tolerance
- Excellent crop tolerance
- Faster response to stress
- Can be used on most specialty and field crops