EzyFlow Nano Calbud
- Formulated with micronised particles
- Highly concentrated calcium solution containing trace elements
- Formulated with suspension agents
- Calcium aids the growing pollen tube, improves flowering, fruit and seed set
- Addition of boron to aid in calcium uptake and utilisation
- Added magnesium and zinc to assist chlorophyll production
- Free-flowing liquid formulation with minimal amounts of residue left in the drum
- Formulated for use as a foliar, fertigation and in-furrow application
- In the spray tank it disperses quickly and stays in suspension under agitation
- Low use rates compared to lower analysis formulations
Application Rates & Timing: See Product Label.
Specific Gravity: ~1.50
Compatibility: Caution: Not compatible with Ammonium Sulphate. Seek professional advice prior to tank mixing with other nutritionals or pesticides.
Tank Mixing: Follow guidelines for tank mixing order. Ensure adequate agitation into a solution prior to use.
Storage: Keep sealed in original container. Store in frost-free, dry conditions out of direct sunlight, above 5°C and below 30°C
Contains (w/v)%: Calcium (CaCO3) 20%, Zinc (ZnO) 4.5%, Nitrogen (N) 4.5%, Magnesium (MgCO3) 4.5%, Boron (B) 0.14%.